It's our mission to improve sales people and advisors’ results worldwide

310,257
ONLINE MEETINGS POWERED BY IDILIGO

1.670,694
KILOMETERS OF DRIVING SAVED SIMPLY BY USING IDILIGO

6.246,920
MINUTES OF IDILIGO ONLINE MEETINGS

Two main things motivated us to come up with Idiligo. In most businesses, only 20 percent of sales agents are successful and knowledgeable about how to achieve their goals and are well prepared and structured, while it should be a 100 percent. The other 80 percent are insecure about what the customer really wants, don’t know how to deliver the right message or how to bring the meeting to the desired closing.

We’ve built Idiligo to capture the intelligence of the 20 percent and make it available for all.

The other motivation to build Idiligo was to close the gap between the increasingly digitised population, and the deeply rooted desire for personal advice when making important decisions.

We are excited about giving agents and consultants worldwide a tool, which helps conducting consistent and successful business for everyone. Idiligo structures your meetings held online, while keeping the personal touch.

“I am proud that we could help so many companies increase their success simply by structuring their online meetings.”
Frank Idiligo CEO

Be part of our journey.
Become a partner today!